Currently we have the following vacancy
Required from 28th January 2019
An experienced Early Years Foundation Stage teacher to teach in the Nursery
part time – mornings only
Alston Primary school, an academy with Leigh Trust, are proud to promote a new and exciting opportunity that has arisen at our school for January 2019.
The children, staff and Governors of this 3 form entry School wish to appoint an experienced Early Years Foundation Stage teacher to teach in the Nursery.
We are seeking a Nursery Teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to delivering outstanding practice.
You will have:
* High ambitions for yourself and a commitment to provide every child with the best possible start in life
* The skills of an excellent, creative, successful classroom practitioner with a dedication and determination to secure good and better progress and raise attainment for all children
* A good knowledge of how young children learn and develop
* The ability to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next step’s in children’s learning
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to developing and maintaining close links within the whole community
* A flexible approach to challenge and change
We can offer you:
* Children who are happy and enjoy school life, are motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic about their learning
* A hard working team of people who strive daily to do their best for every child
* A supportive and happy staff and governing body who work together for success
* A supportive and continuing CPD for all staff
* The opportunity to work with and to develop creative practice in both the classroom and outdoor area.
You can find out more regarding this on our website, www.alston.bham.sch.uk however please do not hesitate to discuss this at any point during the application process.
If you would like to find out more about Leigh Trust, you can visit their website on www.leightrust.co.uk
If you think this is a post that would interest you and provide a challenge, then please come and visit us and have a chat about the role. We would love to meet you!
Alston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our pupils and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to and enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact the school office to book a visit on 464 1569 and ask for Mrs Suemul. Completed application forms should be emailed to Mrs Suemul - email@example.com
Please note the Closing date: noon on Friday 11th January 2019
If you have any questions, please use the link below to send a message.